INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES LAW (LSSI)
Iniciatives i Serveis Tavascan, S.L, responsible for the website, hereinafter TAVASCAN, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July , of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Everyone who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the strict observance and compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may be applicable.
Iniciatives i Serveis Tavascan, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of these obligations, understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of Iniciatives i Serveis Tavascan, S.L.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA
Company name: Iniciatives i Serveis Tavascan, S.L.
Trading name: Hotel Estanys Blaus
Address: C / únic s/n, Tavascan (25577)
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all this, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify such content, keeping the company free from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case will access to the Website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right to use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly set forth herein. planned. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party holder of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia work of art. , are protected as copyright by intellectual property laws. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case has the corresponding authorization for the use of these elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained. , in writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also forbidden to delete, circumvent and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Site undertakes to respect the stated rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to:
Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
Provide all the means and technical requirements required to access the Website.
Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Website with your personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
However, what is established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that may in any way damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless it has the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Delete, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the rights of the company or third parties incorporated in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted. se in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are or, in In general, those that are commonly used on the Internet so as not to involve a risk of damage or disuse of the Website and / or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of indication and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary, despises or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. , incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order. • Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts by reason of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition • Incorporate, make available or allow access to criminal, violent, offensive, non-criminal products, items, messages and / or services citizens, degrading or, in general, contrary to the generally accepted law, morals and good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. • Induce or incite to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky, or detrimental to mental health and balance. • Is protected by health law. intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized. • It is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the self-image of people. • It constitutes any type of advertising. • Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If, in order to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web Space, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, committing itself not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to said services and / or content by third parties. You are also obliged to notify the company of any fact that may lead to the improper use of your password, such as, for example, your theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as it does not make the previous notification, the company will be exempted from any responsibility that could derive from the improper use of its password, being of its responsibility any illicit use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or willfully fail to comply with any of the obligations set out in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise from such failure for the company.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. We are not responsible for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company .
- Illegal intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the browser. The administrator of the website reserves the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Web Users. It is also exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to an illegal or incorrect use of these services, it may be the User claimed for the damages caused.
You will hold the Company harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or claims by third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify against any damages arising from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any other action on its part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a link or link, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, except with the express written authorization of the person responsible for the file.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of these Web Spaces, nor is it in a position to guarantee and / or offer the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not falsify your relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on the grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (iv) you must link to the Web Space’s own address, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its “frames”. or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Website, after which you must immediately remove it.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology in the Website, in order to recognize it as a Frequent User and to personalize its use of the Website by pre-selecting its language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to register the User’s navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows its reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, no guarantee or statement is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability. , except to the extent that such declarations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible in any case in case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, lines of telecommunications, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government , and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Head of the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a court or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity will not result in these General Conditions of Use. ‘Use are unenforceable or void as a whole. In these cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace this stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.